Facebook Statistics, numbers, & Demographics
Facebook as we all know is the number #1 social media website alive today here are some facts about facebook everyone wants to know.
Founder: Mark Zuckerberg
HeadQuarter: Menlo Park, California, United States
Employees: 17,048 as of 31st December 2016
Facebook has 2.5 Billion active users as June 2017.
It has 1.13 Billion daily active users
Total number of desktop daily users are estimated to be 1.32 Billion
Facebook boasts 1.57 billion mobile monthly active users and 1.03 million mobile daily active users, on average.
An average person has around 155 Friend on Facebook.
Women have more Facebook friends then men an average of 165 to be precise.
- 82 % of 18 to 29-year-olds online in the U.S. use Facebook.
- 79 % of 30 to 49-year-olds online in the U.S. use Facebook.
- 56% of U.S. online users ages 65 and up use Facebook.
- It also spans generations—83 percent of parents with a teen between the ages of 13 and 17 are friends with their child on Facebook.
- Mobile advertising revenue – Mobile advertising revenue represented approximately 84% of advertising revenue for the fourth quarter of 2016, up from approximately 80% of advertising revenue in the fourth quarter of 2015.
- Capital expenditures – Capital expenditures for the full year 2016 were $4.49 billion.
- Cash and cash equivalents and marketable securities – Cash and cash equivalents and marketable securities were $29.45 billion at the end of the fourth quarter of 2016.
- Facebook’s stock-market valuation tops $245 billion.